Microprocessor Controlled Knees
Orion 3 Microprocessor Controlled Knee
Orion3 is suitable for K3 users who would benefit from stability on different terrains, slopes and steps and for those wishing to walk naturally and efficiently at either single or varying speeds.
The safety and stability of Orion3 encourages users to evenly distribute their weight, offloading their sound side and lower back to reduce aches and pains commonly reported by amputees.
Programming Orion3 just got faster and simpler with the new Orion3 Programming App for clinicians. With its simple to follow automated smart programming, you can complete limb set up with fewer steps whilst still having access to more advanced fine tuning if required.
- Situational Awareness – an Inertial Measurement Unit senses movement and speed to respond accordingly, in real time
- Enhanced Stability Performance – 5 levels of stance resistance optimises safety at all times
– Controlled Stance Support
– Standing Support
– Dynamic Slope and Stair Descent
– Stumble Recovery
– Supported Sitting
- Natural Efficient Motion – MPC pneumatics ensure energy efficient and smooth swing at multiple speeds
– Optimal Stance Release
– Adaptive Speed Control
– Terminal Swing Damping
- Battery Life Indicator and Low Power Mode
- Lithium Ion batteries with up to 3 days life, dependent on usage
- Intuitive Programming Software via PC or App
- Knee Flexion to 130°
- Cycling Mode and Fixed Angle Flexion Lock Mode